This guide will show you how to add TT20 assets to your MetaMask. For this guide, we will use TT20-USDT as an example. However, please note that the process for other TT20 assets will be the same.
Please note that MetaMask is a third party Web3 wallet, if you have questions about the wallet, please contact the wallet provider directly.
TT20-StableCoin: TT20-USDT (learn more about stablecoin)
If you want to know how to set up and use your MetaMask, please refer here
Add TT20-USDT to MetaMask
1. Open your MetaMask and make sure the Networks has switched to ThunderCore
2. Click Menu
3. Click Add Token
4. Select Custom Token in the tab
0x4f3C8E20942461e2c3Bdd8311AC57B0c222f2b82 to the Token Contract Address and then the other blanks will be filled in automatically. Press Next to proceed
6. Press Add Tokens to proceed
7. Then you will see TT-USDT listed on your MetaMask
The process to add other TT20 assets such as TT-USDC, TT-WBTC, TT-ETH, TT-BNB, TT-BUSD, TT-HT, TT-HUSD to your MetaMask is the same as the process shown for TT-USDT in this tutorial. Please refer to the following chart with the required information for supported TT20 assets.
* If you would like to add other TT-20 tokens that are not listed on this tutorial, please refer here